Wednesday, March 7, 2012

CAD SHENNIGANS

I believe this is all of them. I went through the documents there is a chance I may have missed some if I have please tell me. I will get them up ASAP.


Circular Pattern



Hole


Tapered Extrusion


Chamfer


Mirror


Loft


Midplane Extrusion


Paper Clip--- Sweep


Pattern Along the Walkway


Rectangular Pattern


Revolve


Rib


Coil


Thread


Wrist Band


Conclusion
1.    What 3-D CAD functions could be used to create a wire coat hanger?
 You would propably want to use the fillet and chamfer options to create that bend for the coat hanger. Also you the drill hole to make the middle part.

2.    What feature would be used to create a 3-D representation of a spindle that was created on a wood lathe?
 The thread function would be best to create a spindle.

3.    How does a 3-D CAD solid model program keep track of the changes that are made to an object?
 On the side there is browser that stores anything you have done to the object.


4.    If a mistake is made, how does the user make a correction without using the undo function?
You can use CTRL + Z or you can click the back arrow near the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment